Terms and Conditions
Worldgati Packers and Movers have certain terms and conditions to be followed by you while availing our services. These include:
- Worldgati Packers and Movers or its representative will not be responsible for any kind of damages or loss that occurred to your goods due to natural calamity, unforeseen accident, fire, riots, or sabotage. Therefore, to avoid such loss, we advise you to insure your shipment to avoid risk.
- We are not responsible to undertake electrical, carpentry, or plumbing work. If needed we will provide those depending upon the availability of the staff with extra charges.
- We undertake the risk of your goods, but no individual policy/receipt from the insurance company will be given.
- We provide storage facilities to our customers at a lower rate. However, for loading, unloading, and local delivery, we take extra charges.
- We would be thankful if you intimate us 3-4 days earlier to deliver hassle-free packaging.
- Please pay 25% in advance on the total amount.
- If you want to take extra goods apart from those mentioned in the goods list you are welcome. However, we charge extra money for such items.
- For car transportation, it is mandatory that your car should contain an adequate amount of Petrol or Diesel.
- After local shifting corrugated box should be returned back on the same day. If the customer is sending the boxes the next day, we charge a certain amount.
- We will charge extra in case you call our packers on a subsequent day for your convenience.
- If you want to cancel your order, you can do so within 24 hours of the order being placed. Cancellation will be rejected once the load has been shipped.
It is to be noted that the above mentioned terms and conditions may change in future as per the requirement of Worldgati Packers and Movers.